Top Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (ANR, BJS, DL, RIMM, AGU, CF, MNT, POT, TRA)
September 26, 2008 6:43 am
There are actually very few analyst calls this morning and some of these may even be carry-over calls from late yesterday:
- Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) raised to buy at UBS.
- BJ Services (BJS) raised to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- China Distance Education (DL) started as buy at Citigroup.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) raised to outperform but target cut to $110 at Raymond James; raised to neutral from underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Agrium (AGU) cut to hold at Citigroup.
- CF Industries (CF) cut to hold at Citigroup.
- Mentor Corp. (MNT) cut to hold at Jefferies.
- Potash Corp. (POT) target cut to $250 from $375 at RBC.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) cut to hold at Canaccord; cut to sector perform at RBC.
- Terra Industries (TRA) cut to hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
September 26, 2008