These are some of the downgrades and cautious analyst calls we are seeing this Wednesday morning:
- American Capital (ACAS) Cut To Underweight from Neutral By JP Morgan.
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Cut to Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- Comverse Tech (CMVT) Cut to Sell at Canaccord.
- Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Morton’s Restaurant (MRT) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Network Engines (NENG) Cut Hold at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Open Text (OTEX) Cut to Hold at Canaccord.
- Reliant Energy (RRI) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Ruth’s Hospitality (RUTH) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
October 1, 2008