These are some of the top upgrades we are seeing from Wall Street analysts this morning:
- Amgen (AMGN) Raised to Outperform at William Blair.
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Digital River (DRIV) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Genentech (DNA) Raised to Outperform at William Blair.
- Genco Ship & Trading (GNK) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Mako Surgical (MAKO) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
October 2, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.