These are some of the top pre-market downgrades we are seeing this Monday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- Allstate (ALL) Cut to Sell from Hold at S&P Equity Research
- Diamond Offshore (DO) Cut to Underweight from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- J. Crew (JCG) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs
- lululemon (LULU) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs
- Sonic Corp. (SONC) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs
Jon C. Ogg
October 13, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.