These are ten of the top analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen this Monday morning with about 2 hours to the the open:
- Everest Re (RE) to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Fortress Investment (FIG) Raised to Hold from Sell at Citigroup.
- PartnerRe (PRE) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) Raised to Outperform at KBW; raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Raised to Outperform at CIBC.
- Nortel (NT) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Rick’s Cabaret (RICK) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- US Steel (X) Cut to Sell at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
October 27, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.