These are the top early bird analyst downgrades we are seeing with more than two hours to the open on this Tuesday morning:
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Allianz (NYSE: AZ) Cut to Hold from buy at Citigroup.
- American Capital (NASDAQ: ACAS) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair; Cut to Hold at BB&T.
- Avis Budget (NYSE: CAR) Cut to Underweight at Barclays.
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Hertz (NYSE: HTZ) Cut to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- KKR Financial (NYSE: KFN) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Sangamo Biosciences (NASDAQ: SGMO) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford; Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Toyota (NYSE: TM) Cut to Underweight at HSBC.
Jon C. Ogg
November 11, 2008