These are some of the top downgrades and negative calls we are seeing from Wall Street analysts this Tuesday morning:
- Developers Diversified (DDR) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Federated Investors (FII) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Legg Mason (LM) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Regency Centers (REG) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Staples (SPLS) Cut to Underperform at RBC.
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Whole Foods (WFMI) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair.
Jon C. Ogg
November 25, 2008