There are few positive calls this morning from Wall Street analysts, but these are the ones we have caught this morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Raised to Sector Perform at RBC.
- ASUR (ASR) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- DuPont (DD) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Forrester Research (FORR) Raised to Outperform at William Blair.
- Hawaiian Electric (HE) Raised to Outperform at R.W. Baird.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Started as Outperform at William Blair.
Jon C. Ogg
December 10, 2008