These are the top pre-market upgrades and positive analyst calls we have seen from Wall Street this Monday morning:
- Altria (NYSE: MO) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Brink’s Home Security (NYSE: CFL) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Cephalon (NASDAQ: CEPH) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) Started as Buy at Societe Generale.
- Neutral Tandem (NASDAQ: TNDM) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Northrup Grumman (NYSE: NOC) Started as Buy at Societe Generale.
- Tellabs (NASDAQ: TLAB) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
December 15, 2008