These are the few upgrades and downgrades we have seen this shortened Wednesday. As we are in the holidays, the analyst community has largely gone quiet until after the first of the year.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE: LFC) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Nucor (NYSE: NUE) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank; Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Sun Life (NYSE: SLF) Raised to Outperform at CIBC.
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Smurfit-Stone (NASDAQ: SSCC) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
December 24, 2008