These are some of the top upgrades and positive research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Friday morning:
- BB&T (BBT) Raised to Market Perform at KBW.
- Expeditors International (EXPD) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Fluor (FLR) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- J. Crew (JCG) Raised to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- Nokia (NOK) Raised to Hold from Sell at Societe Gednerale.
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Virgin Media (VMED) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 23, 2009
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.