These are some of the top pre-market downgrades and cautious calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Wednesday morning:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) Cut to Sell at Canaccord Adams.
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Started as Sell at Brean Murray.
- Ciena (CIEN) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Gafisa (GFA) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) Cut to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Sterlite Industries (SLT) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Sunpower (SPWRA) Cut to Accumulate at ThinkEquity.
Jon C. Ogg
January 28, 2009
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.