These are some of the top pre-market downgrades and cautious calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Wednesday morning:
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) Cut to Sell at Canaccord Adams.
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Started as Sell at Brean Murray.
- Ciena (CIEN) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Gafisa (GFA) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) Cut to Equal Weight at Barclays.
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Sterlite Industries (SLT) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Sunpower (SPWRA) Cut to Accumulate at ThinkEquity.
Jon C. Ogg
January 28, 2009