These are some of the analyst downgrades and negative calls we are seeing early this Tuesday morning:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Started as Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- AnnTaylor Stores (ANN) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Chico’s FAS (CHS) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Coldwater Creek (CWTR) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Entropic Communications (ENTR) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- International Game Technology (IGT) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Cut To Neutral at JP Morgan; Cut to Neutral at Banc of America.
Jon C. Ogg
July 29, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.