These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive calls we have seen on Wall Street this Friday morning:
- Accuray (ARAY) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Boston Beer (SAM) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Martin Marietta (MLM) Raised to Neutral at UBS.
- Teradyne (TER) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Time Warner (TWX) Started as Buy at Collins Stewart.
Jon C. Ogg
January 30, 2009