These are some of the top analyst upgrades and positive calls we are seeing this Monday morning:
- Akamai (AKAM) Raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Raised to Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- Clorox (CLX) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Covanta (CVA) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Micros Systems (MCRS) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- PAREXEL (PRXL) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Pfizer (PFE) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Quality Systems (QSII) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
February 2, 2009