These are some of this morning’s top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive research calls from Wall Street this Thursday morning with over two hours until the market opens:
- Axsys Technologies (AXYS) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Crucell (CRXL) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Raised to Hold at Stanford.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Oxigene (OXGN) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Pfizer (PFE) Raised to Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Jon C. Ogg
February 12, 2009
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.