Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (AXYS, CRXL, DFT, LVLT, LGND, NOC, OXGN, PFE)
February 12, 2009 7:29 am
Last Updated: March 10, 2020 6:25 pm
These are some of this morning’s top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive research calls from Wall Street this Thursday morning with over two hours until the market opens:
- Axsys Technologies (AXYS) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Crucell (CRXL) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Raised to Hold at Stanford.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Oxigene (OXGN) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Pfizer (PFE) Raised to Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Jon C. Ogg
February 12, 2009