Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (AGN, T, CCL, CB, EGLE, FMX, HR, MYL, TEVA)
February 25, 2009 7:38 am
Last Updated: March 10, 2020 6:27 pm
These are the top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive research calls from Wall Street we have seen this Wednesday morning with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Allergan (AGN) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T (T) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Carnival (CCL) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Chubb (CB) Raised to Buy at UBS; Started as Outperform at RBC.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- FEMSA (FMX) Started as Overweight at Barclays.
- Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Mylan Labs (MYL) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
February 25, 2009