These are the top 10 analyst calls we have seen this Wednesday morning with about two hours until the market opens:
- Altera (ALTR) and Xilinx (XLNX) Raised to Overweight at Global Crown.
- Biomarin Pharma (BMRN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Foster Wheeler (FWLT) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Palm (PALM) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Vertex Pharm (VRTX) Raised to Accumulate at ThinkEquity.
- Edison (EIX) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- MGM Mirage (MGM) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Pepco Holdings (POM) was downgraded at both Barclays and at Wachovia.
- Tiffany (TIF) target cut by over 60% to $21.00 at HSBC.
JON C. OGG
March 4, 2009
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.