These are the top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations of new coverage which we have see from Wall Street this Monday morning:
- ALCOA (AA) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Started as Buy at Wedbush Morgan.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.A) Started as Outperform at KBW.
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Raised to Conviction By List at Goldman Sachs.
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SolarWinds (SWI) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan; Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- TRW (TRW) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
June 29, 2009