These are this morning’s top pre-market analyst upgrades, initiations, and positive broker research calls we have seen early this Thursday morning from Wall Street firms:
- Barclays (BCS) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- EMC Corp (EMC) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Greenhill & CO. (GHL) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Health Care REIT (HCN) Started as Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- NetApp (NTAP) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Senior Housing (SNH) Raised to Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
Elsewhere, JPMorgan is maintaining a cautious stance on Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) on poor demand expectations, but it raisedx its target to $17.00 from $12.00.
JON C. OGG
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.