The company offers:
- MongoDB Enterprise Advanced, a commercial database server for enterprise customers to run in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid environment
- MongoDB Atlas, a hosted multi-cloud database-as-a-service solution
- Community Server, a free-to-download version of its database, which includes the functionality that developers need to get started with MongoDB
The company also provides professional services comprising consulting and training.
Revenue jumped in the second quarter, so analysts will be watching closely to see how the company performed in the third quarter. The company posted a remarkable 73% growth for Atlas, which churns out a stunning 64% of total revenue. The balance comes from enterprise-focused products and services.
The $380 Goldman Sachs price target compares with the $352.05 consensus target Friday’s $172.08 close for MongoDB stock. Hitting the Goldman Sachs target would be a 120% gain.
This is another high-profile software leader whose stock has been absolutely scorched this year. Salesforce Inc. (NYSE: CRM) provides customer relationship management technology that brings companies and customers together worldwide. Its Customer 360 platform empowers its customers to work together to deliver connected experiences for their customers.
The company’s service offerings include:
- Sales, to store data, monitor leads and progress, forecast opportunities, gain insights through analytics and relationship intelligence and deliver quotes, contracts and invoices
- Service, which enables companies to deliver trusted and highly personalized customer service and support at scale.
Its Service offerings also comprise flexible platform that enables companies of various sizes, locations and industries to build business apps to bring them closer to their customers with drag-and-drop tools; online learning platform that allows anyone to learn in-demand Salesforce skills; and Slack, a system of engagement. Further Service offerings include:
- Marketing, which enables companies to plan, personalize and optimize one-to-one customer marketing journeys
- Commerce, which empowers brands to unify the customer experience across mobile, web, social and store commerce points
- Tableau, an end-to-end analytics solution serving various enterprise use cases
- MuleSoft, an integration offering that allows its customers to unlock data across their enterprise
Salesforce provides its Service offerings for customers in financial services, health care and life sciences, manufacturing and other industries.
Salesforce stock has a $315 price objective at Goldman Sachs and is on the firm’s Conviction List. The consensus target is $222.41. Friday’s final trade at $142.22 represents 121% upside to the Goldman Sachs target.
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.