Palo Alto Networks also provides subscription services covering the areas of threat prevention, malware and persistent threat, URL filtering, laptop and mobile device protection and firewall, as well as DNS security, Internet of Things security, SaaS security API and SaaS security inline, and threat intelligence and data loss prevention.
In addition, the company offers cloud security, secure access, security operations and threat intelligence and cybersecurity consulting. Its professional services include architecture design and planning, implementation, configuration and firewall migration. Education services include certifications and online and in-classroom training. It also offers support services.
Palo Alto Networks sells its products and services through its channel partners, as well as directly to medium to large enterprises, service providers and government entities operating in various industries, including education, energy, financial services, government entities, health care, internet and media, manufacturing, public sector and telecommunications.
The $265 Wells Fargo target price is well above the consensus target of $232.78. Palo Alto Networks stock closed at $207.98 on Thursday.
This remains one of the hottest cybersecurity stocks and is a top pick across Wall Street. Zscaler Inc. (NASDAQ: ZS) operates as a cloud security company worldwide. Its offerings include the following:
- Zscaler Internet Access solution provides users, workloads, IoT, and OT devices secure access to externally managed applications, including SaaS applications and internet destinations.
- Zscaler Private Access solution is designed to provide access to managed applications hosted internally in data centers, and private or public clouds.
- Zscaler Digital Experience measures end-to-end user experience across business applications, as well as provides an easy to understand digital experience score for each user, application, and location within an enterprise.
- Posture Control solutions comprising Cloud Security Posture Management that identifies and remediates application misconfigurations in SaaS, infrastructure as a service and PaaS to reduce risk and ensure compliance with industry and organizational benchmarks.
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management detects and remediates excessive or unused cloud permissions and enforces least privileged access without disrupting productivity.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) analyzes IaC templates to identify misconfigurations and other security issues prior to deployment to cloud infrastructure.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Data Loss Prevention solutions.
The company’s platform modules include Zscaler Central Authority, Zscaler Enforcement Node and Zscaler Log Servers.
Zscaler serves customers in airlines and transportation, conglomerates, consumer goods and retail, financial services, health care, manufacturing, media and communications, public sector and education, technology and telecommunications services industries.
Needham’s $210 target price accompanies a Strong Buy rating. The consensus target for Zscaler stock is $170.77, and Thursday’s last trade was for $126.69 a share.
Clearly, the need for cybersecurity is increasing every year. These top stocks offer investors solid ways to play the segment in a variety of areas. Most importantly, they are trading at levels that offer solid entry points and they have enormous upside potential.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.