We have just gotten the Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A)(BRK-B) holdings for the end of Q1-2009. The cut off date here was March 31, 2009 and there are some changes that have been seen here from the e3nd of Q4. We have broken these down into 3 groups of ‘A to F’ and ‘G to O’ and ‘P to Z’ so these fit on one page easier. Here is the list ‘A ot F.’
- American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) over 151.6 million shares, same as before.
- Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) 5 million shares; same as last quarter.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (NYSE: BNI) 76.77 million shares; HIGHER than 70.089 million shares of last quarter.
- Carmax Inc. (NYSE: KMX) 12 million shares; LOWER than the 17.63 million and that is two straight quarters of declines.
- Coca Cola (NYSE: KO) right at 200 million shares, still same as before.
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) 12 million shares, same as before.
- Comdisco Holdings (NASDAQ: CDCO) roughly 1.5 million shares, same as before.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) is really lower than the 71.228 million reported as this has been used for cutting taxes, and we already know that the number is lower than what the filing says.
- Constellation Energy Group (NYSE: CEG) was just updated this week so the number is actually about 12.4 million rather than what the filing shows as being 14.828 million shares.
- Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 5.254 million shares, same as before.
- Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) 3.2 million shares; looks like new holding but may have been missed before.
Here is the full list of Buffett holdings “G to O”
Here is the full list of Buffett holdings “P to Z”
Jon C. Ogg
May 15, 2009