Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway Q2-2009 Holdings A to F (BRK-A, AXP, BAC, BDX, BNI, KMX, KO, CMCSA, CDCO, COP, COST, ETN, CEG)
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A)(BRK-B) has shown its Q2-2009 holdings as of June 30, 2009. There are some portfolio changes that have been seen here from the end of Q1 and we have broken these down into 3 groups of ‘A to F’ and ‘G to O’ and ‘P to Z’ so these are easier to see on one page. Here are Warren Buffett’s holdings and accompanying notes for the group ‘A ot F.’
- American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) over 151.6 million shares, same as before.
- Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) 5 million shares; same as last quarter.
- Becton Dickinson & Co. (NYSE: BDX) appears to b a new holding over last quarter according to our records. Berkshire holds 1.2 million shares (listed in SEC filing as Beckton Dickson).
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (NYSE: BNI) 76.77 million shares; same as Q1 after the Q1 position was raised from Q4.
- Carmax Inc. (NYSE: KMX) 9 million shares is lower than the 12 million in Q1 and marks three straight quarters of declines.
- Coca Cola Co. (NYSE: KO) right at 200 million shares, still has stayed the same as before.
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) 12 million shares, same as before.
- Comdisco Holdings (NASDAQ: CDCO) roughly 1.5 million shares, same as before.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) was listed as 62.485 million, which is officially lower than the Q1 period but we had already been told of cuts after that date so mostly the same.
- Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 5.254 million shares, same as before.
- Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) 3.2 million shares; looks like new holding but may have been missed before.
- Constellation Energy Group (NYSE: CEG) appears to be completely sold off now.,but this was already being cut.
You can join our open email distribution list to hear more news on Buffett and other investment gurus, IPOs, secondary offerings, private equity, key analyst calls, and more.
JON C. OGG
AUGUST 14, 2009