These are not the only impact analyst calls, but these are the top research calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on pre-market this Thursday:
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) started as Underweight at J.P.Morgan.
- Cummins (CMI) & Terex (TEX) both started as Buy at Banc of America.
- Hertz (HTZ) started as Buy at UBS.
- LDK Solar (LDK) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- MasterCard (MA) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Monolithic Power (MPWR) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Moster Worldwide (MNST) started as Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Ultimate Software (ULTI) started as Buy at Banc of America.
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS; Susquehanna started as ‘Positive’.
Jon C. Ogg
December 20, 2007
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.