These are not the only pre-market analyst calls that are moving stocks, but these are the calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) and Arris (NASDAQ: ARRS) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Flamel (NASDAQ: FLML) raised to But at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Geron (NASDAQ: GERN) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Home Depot (NYSE: HD) and Lowe’s (NYSE: LOW) started as Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) downgraded to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Medarex (NASDAQ: MEDX) started as Buy at UBS.
- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- NYMEX (NYSE: NMX) downgraded to Hold at Citigroup.
- Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) downgraded to Sell at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
January 29, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.