These are not the only analyst calls affecting stocks this morning, but these are the top calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- American Express (NYSE: AXP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at KBW.
- BT Group (NYSE: BT) downgraded to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) initiated as Outperform at RBC.
- First Merit (NASDAQ: FMER) downgraded to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Independent Bank (NASDAQ: IBCP) downgraded to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Level 3 Communications (NASDAQ: LVLT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC.
- Napster (NASDAQ: NAPS) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) initiated as Sell at Caris.
Jon C. Ogg
February 11, 2008