Below are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at this morning in early trading:
- Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) downgraded to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) downgraded to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) started as Outperform at Bear Stearns; started as Outperform at RBC Capital.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) downgraded to Equal-weight at Lehman Brothers.
- Diebold (NYSE: DBD) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird; downgraded to Hold at Jefferies.
- Dillards (NYSE: DDS) raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Limelight Networks (NASDAQ: LLNW) raised to Hold at Jefferies.
- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies.
- Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) started as Outperform at William Blair.
- Vonage (NYSE: VG) raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
Jon C. Ogg
March 4, 2008