These are some of the analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in early pre-market trading this Monday morning:
- Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) Cut To Sell From Hold at Citigroup.
- AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) Raised to Market Perform at Raymond James.
- Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) Started as Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- JC Penney (NYSE: JCP) & Nordstom (NYSE: JWN) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: KERX) Cut to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE: MHS) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Omniture (NASDAQ: AMTR) Raised To Outperform at FBR.
- ShoreTel (NASDAQ: SHOR) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
March 10, 2008