Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE: ATK) cut to Market Perform at FBR Capital Markets.
Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) maintained Buy but raised target to $290 at Canaccord Genuity.
AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) raised to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) raised to Buy with $96 target at Argus.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) saw its price target cut to $670 from $770 at Goldman Sachs, but here is a piece showing just how much Wall Street chases price targets up and down based on sentiment.
Autodesk Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) raised to Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs.
EBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) raised to Outperform at Bernstein and started as Positive at Susquehanna.
Flextronics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: FLEX) cut to Outperform at Raymond James ad cut to Neutral at UBS.
Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE: JNS) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL) maintained Buy but removed from Conviction Buy List and price target lowered to $37 from $39 at Goldman Sachs.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) raised to Overweight at HSBC.
Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: WPRT) started as Market Perform at Raymond James.
EU and U.S. brokers make key changes in investment banks:
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE: GS) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE: GS) cut to Neutral at Citigroup.
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE: CS) raised to Buy at Soc-Gen.
- UBS A.G. (NYSE: UBS) cut to Hold at Soc-Gen.