Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (BA, OMTR, PAS, RRGB, CRM, PCU, TSM, TEVA, WLP, WX)
March 14, 2008 7:09 am
Below are the top 10 analyst calls we are focusing on this morning:
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Omniture (NASDAQ: OMTR) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- PepsiAmericas (NYSE: PAS) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Red Robin Gourmet (NASDAQ: RRGB) raised to Overweight at JP Morgan; started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) Started At Buy at Broadpoint.
- Southern Copper (NYSE: PCU) started as Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE: TSM) raised to overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TEVA) cu to Hold at Citigroup.
- WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) downgraded to Neutral at Banc Of America.
- WuXi PharmaTech (NYSE: WX) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
March 14, 2008