Below are the top analyst calls we are focusing on this Wednesday morning in pre-market trading:
- AthenaHealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) started as Outperform at JMP Securities.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Canadian Natural Resources (NYSE: CNQ) raised to overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Clear Channel (NYSE: CCU) cut to Hold at Stanford Research.
- Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ: COCO) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Southern Copper (NYSE: PCU) started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
April 9, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.