These are not all of the analyst calls, but these are ten of the top calls affecting shares this morning:
- Affiliated Computer Services (NYSE: ACS) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Banc Of America.
- Calpine (NYSE: CPN) cut to Hold at Jefferies & Co.
- Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- Ford (NYSE: F) Raised to Hold from Sell at Citigroup.
- Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan (NYSE: POT) cut to Outperform from top Pick at RBC Capital Markets.
- Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Wachovia (NYSE: WB) Raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
April 29, 2008