These are some of the analyst calls affecting shares this Monday morning:
- American Capital Strategies (NASDAQ: ACAS) downgraded to Sell at UBS.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) raised target to $220 from $200 at RBC.
- CACI International (NYSE: CAI) raised to Buy at Jefferies & Co.
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Countrywide (NYSE: CFC) cut tp underperform at FBR.
- Diebold (NYSE: DBD) raised to Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
- Getty Images (NYSE: GYI) downgraded to Market Perform at William Blair.
- UST Inc. (NYSE: UST) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- W-H Energy Services (NYSE: WHQ) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) downgraded to Sell at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
May 5, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.