These are some of the analyst calls affecting shares this Monday morning:
- American Capital Strategies (NASDAQ: ACAS) downgraded to Sell at UBS.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) raised target to $220 from $200 at RBC.
- CACI International (NYSE: CAI) raised to Buy at Jefferies & Co.
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Countrywide (NYSE: CFC) cut tp underperform at FBR.
- Diebold (NYSE: DBD) raised to Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
- Getty Images (NYSE: GYI) downgraded to Market Perform at William Blair.
- UST Inc. (NYSE: UST) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- W-H Energy Services (NYSE: WHQ) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) downgraded to Sell at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
May 5, 2008