Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (CENT, CSUN, EP, FSLR, INTU, MDT, MU, NOV, NUE, PALM)
May 21, 2008 7:03 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this morning:
- Central Garden (NASDAQ: CENT) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- China Sunergy (NASDAQ: CSUN) raised to Hold at Jefferies.
- El Paso (NYSE: EP) Cut to Neutral from Buy By Goldman Sachs.
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) Cut To Underperform From Mkt Perform By FBR.
- Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) Cut To Hold From Buy By Citigroup.
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Micron Technology (NYSE: MU) Raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) Cut to Add from Buy at Calyon.
- Nucor Corp (NYSE: NUE) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Palm (NASDAQ: PALM) Cut to Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
May 21, 2008