There are some additional important analyst calls which were not on the early bird list over an hour ago. Here are some additional upgrades, downgrades, and initiations of new coverage from Wall Street analysts:
- ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- ASML (NASDAQ: ASML) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs (may be yesterday call)
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Palm (NASDAQ: PALM) Raised to Hold from Sell at Needham.
- Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) Started as Hold at Jefferies.
Research in Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) has seen its price target cut by several more firms this morning after yesterday’s earnings, including Raymond James and UBS. TD in Canada raised the stock to its "Action Buy List" from just a normal BUY rating.
Top Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (BKD, SNH, AMZN, AAUK, CENX, EBAY, PRGS)
Jon C. Ogg
December 19, 2008