These are not all of the upgrades we have seen so far this morning, but here are ten of the top positive analyst calls we have seen so far early this Tuesday morning:
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Electronic Data Systems (NYSE: EDS) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Genzyme (NASDAQ: GENZ) started as Buy at UBS.
- Gushan Environmental (NYSE: GU) Raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- VeriSign (NASSDAQ: VRSN) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
- Wachovia (NYSE: WB) Raised to Neutral from Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- XenoPort (NASDAQ: XNPT) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
July 9, 2008