These aren’t all of the downgrades or negative analyst calls we have seen this Wednesday, but these are some of the impact analyst calls we are seeing:
- ADC Telecommunications (NASDAQ: ADCT) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Adtran (NASDAQ: ADTN) Cut to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) Cut to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Grupo Aeroportuario (NYSE: PAC) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Orion Energy Systems (NASDAQ: OESX) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- SAIC (NYSE: SAI) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
- TW Telecom (NASDAQ: TWTC) Cut to Underweight from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) Cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Veraz Networks (NASDAQ: VRAZ) Cut to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
July 16, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.