These are some of the key downgrades or negative calls we are seeing from analysts this Friday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- First Mercury (FMR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- GOL Linhas Areas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Hansen Medical (HNSN) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- ImClone (IMCL) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Monster Worldwide (MNST) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- Wyeth (WYE) Cut to Neutral at HSBC.
Jon C. Ogg
August 1, 2008