These are not all of the downgrades or negative calls we are seeing, but these are the stand out calls early this Thursday morning:
- AIG (AIG) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Anaren (ANEN) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Avon Products (AVP) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- CarMax (KMX) Cut to Market Perform at Raymond James.
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Femsa (FMX) Cut to Equal-weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Trustmark (TRMK) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- VMware (VMW) Started as Underperform at Bernstein.
Jon C. Ogg
August 7, 2008