These are some of the top analyst downgrades and negative calls we are seeing this Wednesday morning:
- Adolor (ADLR) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Allscripts (MDRX) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Ceradyne (CRDN) Cut to Underperform at Wachovia.
- ConAgra (CAG) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- International Flavors (IFF) Started as Underweight at Lehman.
- McAfee (MFE) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Time Warner Inc. (TWX) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Vertex (VRTX) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Vodafone plc (VOD) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Web.com (WWWW) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
September 3, 2008