These are not all of the analyst upgrades or positive calls we are seeing, but these are the stand out calls early this Thursday morning:
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Citris (CTXS) Started as Outperform at Bernstein.
- Haynes International (HAYN) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- NASDAQ OMX (NDAQ) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Resmed (RMD) Raised to Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
August 7, 2008