Below are the top 10 pre-market analyst calls that 247wallst.com is focusing on:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) cut to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- BP plc (NYSE: BP) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- CKE Restaurants (NYSE: CKR) started as Outperform at FBR.
- Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Genpact (NYSE: G) started as Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Red Robin Gourmet (NASDAQ: RRGB) cut to market Perform at Wachovia.
- Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE: SPR) started as Outperform at FBR.
- Wright Medical (NASDAQ: WMGI) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) cut to Underperform at Jefferies & Co.
Jon C. Ogg
April 11, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.