These are not all of the analyst downgrades or negative calls, but these are some of the calls we are seeing with a possible impact on shares early Monday morning:
- American Electric Power (AEP) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Cut to Buy from Strong buy at Broadpoint.
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- QLogic (QLGC) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- SunPower (SPWR) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Symmetricom (SYMM) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Varian Medical (VAR) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
August 11, 2008