These are the top downgrades or negative calls we have seen this Wednesday morning from Wall Street analysts:
- American Express (AXP) Started as Sell at Banc of America; Started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Axsys Technologies (AXYS) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- BJ’s Wholesale (BJ) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Cavium Networks (CAVM) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Electronic Arts (ERTS) was downgraded at Citigroup, Banc of America, and piper Jaffray.
- Ericsson (ERIC) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- FLIR Systems (FLIR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- FMC Tech (FTI) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- General Electric (GE) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Heartlan Express (HTLD) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Knight Transportation (KNX) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Nike (NKE) Cut to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Sina (SINA) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
December 10, 2008