These are the top downgrades and negative analyst calls we are seeing this Thursday morning:
- Kelly Services (KELYA) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Cut to Equal-weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Lam Research (LRCX) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Started as Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Robert Half (RHI) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Shanda Interactive (SNDA) has seen estimate and targets cut by Citigroup, JPMorgan, and Goldman Sachs.
- Xilinx (XLNX) Started as Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
September 4, 2008