Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (BNI, CERN, DECK, EV, HWAY, IPAR, NSC, RF)
September 10, 2008 6:38 am
There were other upgrades but these are the ones we are seeing having an impact on shares this morning:
- Burlington Northern (BNI) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Cerner (CERN) Started as Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- Eaton Vance (EV) Raised to Buy Goldman Sachs.
- Healthways (HWAY) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Regions Financial (RF) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
September 10, 2008