Key Tech Upgrades & Downgrades (AMCC, CTXS, SCOR, EBAY, FFIV, GRMN, LSI, MFE, MCHP, OMTR, SONS, SYMC, THQI, WDC)
January 24, 2008 8:02 am
Below are some of the key upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street analysts seen in the technology sectors this morning:
- Applied Micro (AMCC) raised estimates at Goldman Sachs.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) raised estimates at Goldman Sachs.
- comScore (SCOR) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- eBay (EBAY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Citigroup (thanks for that timely call Citi, they might get the most useless call of the week); maintained buy but target lowered to $38 at Goldman Sachs.
- F5 Networks (FFIV) raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Garmin (GRMN) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- LSI (LSI) raised estimates at Goldman Sachs.
- McAfee (MFE) raised to Buy at Citigroup; raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Microchip Tech (MCHP) raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Omniture (OMTR) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Sonus Networks (SONS) raised to Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Symantec (SYMC) raised estimates at Goldman Sachs.
- THQ Inc. (THQI) downgraded to Sell at Broadpoint.
- Western Digital (WDC) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank; estimates raised at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
January 24, 2008