These are some of the analyst upgrades and positive calls coming from Wall Street this Wednesday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- Alvarion (ALVR) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- AmBev (ABV) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Raised To Buy at Merrill Lynch.
- Knight Capital (NITE) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- McCormick & Schmick’s (MSSR) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Nasdaq OMX (NDAQ) Raised To Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Patriot Coal (PCX) Started as Buy at UBS.
- Trimble Navigation (TRMB) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
September 24, 2008