These are not all of the analyst downgrades this Monday morning, but these are some of the standout calls we have seen affecting shares early with more than two hours to the open:
- Apple (AAPL) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Bankrate (RATE) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Cut To Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Infinera (INFN) Cut To Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Motorola (MOT) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Smart Modular Tech (SMOD) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- TheStreet.com (TSCM) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Thor Industries (THO) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
- Washington Mutual (WM) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
September 29, 2008